Loving Dad

Started this blog to vent my pent up feeling which still sobs in solitary confinement remembering my dearest daddy.Mr.Walter Robert Jeyapaul, who had great dreams for me. Washing his grave with my tears,I try to adorn it with royal achievements.Catch a glimpse of "My Eyes are Glistening"

Saturday, December 04, 2010

She turns 2 on Christmas day

My darling little Christina is all ears to her dad. She can sense the closing notes of my silent sounded Honda Unicorn and shouts appa from the third room. She can distinguish the thud sound that drums as I shut the door of my car.My mom and wife and my in laws are amazed at the way her ear lobes are tuned to her dad. She is happy jumping all over me no sooner than I open the door of my house after a draining day's work. I take her for a ride on my bike and ho so happy moments they are for my little daughter, who keeps clapping and loudly sings some lovely tune of her own. She draws me to pull the guitar strings-with a plectrum in her hand, I merely change notes on the fret board. She joins that fun and sings TINGA TINGA-for her guitar means TINGA TINGA.
I rewind-Years ago I used to carry that baby seat that my dad used to fix in his bicycle as soon as I saw him open the door of my house. At the petty kadai (small roadside shop) he used to stuff me with snacks of different dimensions. On the way back home, I used to sleep and then I knew that he was balancing the cycle with one hand and me on the other. My sister used to wear dad's long shirt and dad and daughter would play hide n seek.........
Daddy I can still smell your shirt..........
I wonder what dad would have bought for my sweety pie for her second Birthday...... I know he would have got anything under the sun to make his grand-daughter happy. I scarce can compare the love that I shower on my little wonder with the love that my dad showered on us. What was the source of his love which was so full and constant and was ever increasing by the day-depths of love despite dregs of finances

Dear Santa, could you please grant me my late Daddy as my Christmas gift.........please

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home