Loving Dad

Started this blog to vent my pent up feeling which still sobs in solitary confinement remembering my dearest daddy.Mr.Walter Robert Jeyapaul, who had great dreams for me. Washing his grave with my tears,I try to adorn it with royal achievements.Catch a glimpse of "My Eyes are Glistening"

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The day I beat my Daddy Dear!

Dad was very strict. I have had his belt, slippers, clothe hangers doing their rounds on my body until I had RED marks and bulging areas all over my body.........to put me back in place.
I was willing to break these SHACKLES at home-Became a King in the midst of a "Royal following" which comprised rowdies, vagabonds and mother-beaters (though I had no commonality with these guys even in terms of pronouncing the OFFICIAL bunch of bad words).My dad got wind of this and started setting off the ALARM for me to keep clear of these guys


8 years ago, on a day of dramatic climaxes, I was incensed and the volcano of anger within me erupted. I thought that there was no freedom.Engaged my dad for fiery exchanges. Dad was in a rude shock;How would he expect a precious baby (I was a baby for him at any point of time) to blurt out rough responses to kind,concern-filled words. I said that he was the one incharge of my mediocre state and that I would have made it big if I had been in some other family. He aired his military kinda shouts and I wouldnt subside at this insidious noisy rumblings.

My body was just fresh from winning strength -1 on 1 bouts with friends-even lifting up a 96 kg monster of a friend all the way down the stairs and I thought that I was stronger than dad for the first time.......Pride veiled my eyes and power shut my ears from the cry of my poor mother and sister.........I pushed my dad to the wall, hit him hard, pulled a chair and choked his throat............until I was frozen to see that THERE WAS A DEMON INSIDE ME TRYING TO KILL MY DAD..................mom and sister were holding my feet for me to show mercy on my daddy!

I threw the chair away;had nothing to hide my bitterly guilty and shame-filled face.That steel chair was twisted completely out of shape on account of my throwing it away..
I stirred my green color scooter that was in Dad's name and flew straight into the wall to kill myself.................... but fell down just metres before that.

Dad said,"my son, I love you so much.I forgive this act of yours.Kill me if you want.But I will be happy to die, if you are going to have a good and happy life"

I hardly spoke any words at hom coz I was crying daily. At times when I opened the door of the bedroom silently, I saw my dear mother on her knees with tear drops all around her and heard these words through her sobs.........

"JESUS, PLEASE TOUCH MY SON AND BRING HIM BACK TO YOU.Change him into a being of love who can serve you"

I cried, falling at daddy's feet and confessed my fault. I REALIZED THAT LOVE WAS THE MOST POWERFUL AND FORGIVENESS WAS INVINCIBLE and ANGER CANT STAND AGAINST EVEN THE MOST MINISCULE WORD OF LOVE.

I started loving daddy more than ever before.................often ran to lonely places to cry for God's forgiveness on me.

I turned, changed......severed my connection with the so called friends.....................sacrificed MY CRAZE FOR CRICKET,

Dad used to pray for me every Saturday at 4:00pm as I was leaving home to Minsiter. He was happy to see his son as he picked up the BIBLE and went to the JUVENILE HOME (prison for Young Convicts-children who committed crimes) and taught them singing and praying and the WORD of God.

For I know that I was the one who should have been in that prison

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home